Well its official -- Mr. Jackson takes after his mommy -- he hates textured stuff already! haha... We FINALLY got him to eat a cheerio!! I have put cherrios or those little star puffs or wagon wheels on his tray for a solid month and a half... when i put them on his tray -- HE CRIES!!! haha... thats right- he doesnt even get them to his mouth - he would just look at them on his tray and cry! haha... but we've slowly started to venture into touching them and then finally yesterday - HE ATE IT! it got a little wet from his cup that spilled a little water on his tray - he put it in his mouth - had to think about it for a while and then squished it up - gagged a bunch and then cracked up laughing!! Of course Mommy was saying "HOORRRRAAAYYY - YAY JACKSON! YAY CHERRIOS" the whole time and he was laughing so i guess that was a good thing :) We tried it again last night and today for lunch -- we had 3 whole cherrios each time!! YAY JACKSON! :) here are a few shots as he was figuring it out! Enjoy :)
My name is Keri. I am married to my best friend, Rick. We have been blessed with a beautiful baby boy, Jackson David, who is the love of our lives! I love the beach. My favorite colors are pink and yellow. I believe in angels. I have sang my son 'You Are My Sunshine' every single day since the day he was born -including the first hour he was in my arms. I love my hazelnut coffee with cream and sugar. Photography and children are my two passions. I have been living my dream since becoming a wife and a mommy - they are the two most important things I have ever done in my life. I have my Masters to be an elementary teacher but am in the early stages of my own photography business while my son is little. I drink red wine occasionally. I wish on shooting stars. Laughing is one of my favorite things to do. The best advice I ever got said 'follow your bliss'.....
2 comments:
Gotta love the looks they give when trying out new foods! :) Cute pictures!!!
I LOVE all those faces!
Post a Comment