Wednesday, March 28, 2007
how I fill my days...
would you look at those little faces!! It was so nice out today we ventured out to enjoy the weather ALL day! We also put jackson in this little push car and BOY did he love it!! Check out his hand.. do you see him 'driving?!' This was just too cute not to post... Can you believe how my little ronibear is?! wow time flies...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Keri,
It's amazing how fast that little boy seems to grow up. You have something special thats for sure. Thanks for sharing!!! It seems like forever since I have seen you guys. Hopefully it wont be to long before we can all get together again. I cant wait for my little man to get here, I will be sure to share him with you aloong the way. have a wonderful spring Keri. Give my best to your family.
Todd
Cute picture! He is getting so big!
That is too cute. I love how he is driving. He is getting bigger, just since when I started looking at your blog.
Aww- he is getting big! Sometimes I just want to puch pause for a little while, you know?
What is your secret to getting him to keep the hat on? Evan will NOT let me put a hat on him- even the kind with straps are no match for his super-strength...I am worried the poor kid is going to be sunburnt all summer. So, if you have a trick, you have to tell me!
Hi Keri...
What a cute picture....
I'm in your WS photography class and just thought I'd drop in to say "Hi" I'm so ready to get into this class and learn some new things...but I'll admit I'm a bit nervous too...looks like you'll have a great subject to photography....looking forward to getting to know you better....I'll see you in class : )
Debi
AWWWWW my little monkey awww i remember when he was in the hospital and Katie said he looked like an alien well not him exactly but like newborns in general i love that monkey he's crawling in the background right now ahhh how time flys i wish time would break a wing or something;)
Post a Comment