Friday, July 6, 2007

Guess what!!!

do you want to know -- do you want to know?!?!?

first- ITS NOT THAT WE"RE HAVING BABY #2. lets clear the air right now!!!!

but it IS that we got to spend an awesome evening OUT with ADULTS -- our good friends lis and dan!! and what made the night EXTRA special... was that we spent it with my boyfriend TIM MCGRAW!!!!!!!! Thats right -- Tim and Faith at the Garden :)

It was so nice to get out and have some fun with friends and not have to worry about if the kids were okay! Thank goodness for Grammy's :)

We sat about 15th row on the left center section - I was DESPERATE to bring my camera but I knew you weren't allowed.. so I just brought my moms point and shoot instead. All I could think about was the shots i COULD get if I had my own camera and lenses!!!! But no such luck -- maybe next time... Since I dont even own a point and shoot my mom was sweet enough to let me borrow hers...

No edits - SOOC ..

Faith looked beautiful but seriously - how yummy is tim!!

Pretty Faith...


LOVE that cowboy hat!!


I love the reflection on this one..


so yummy...


cool lighting!


thanks for such a great night Lis and Dan! We had the best time and definitely needed it!!! Can't wait to do it again soon... hopefully sooner rather then later!

xoxo

9 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow Keri awesome pics. Love the flare from the light and Tim's reflection on stage. Great job!

monkey oranges said...

Love these Keri!! wahoo....
BUT....where's the butt pic?? hehe. Glad you had such a good time!!

Shannon

Michelle said...

WOW! These pics are really good!!

Mmmmmm, yummmm.... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Keri....

These are really GREAT shots! comp, Keri....
and I'm glad you got to get out w/out the little guy, as much as you love him, it's so important!!

Anonymous said...

I meant to say "Excellent comp, Keri"
duh.... :)

Marla said...

Yep, he's yummy!! Great shots, Keri. You did a fantastic job with these. It must have been such a good concert ... sigh ... so jealous ...

Annie said...

How fun! I love Tim & Faith. Great shots. You could have fooled me that they were taken with a P&S.

Andrea said...

I am soooo jealous! I lurve Tim!

I think you got some great pics! Just shows that it is the photographer, not the camera, that counts most!

Kathy P said...

thses are great pics keri! looks like a great show!