Monday, July 16, 2007

my husband - my everything.

I have the greatest husband in the world. honestly. in. the. world.

he is the hardest working, most honest, trustworthy, loyal, hysterical, fun, handsome, creative, sweet genuine man i've ever met. when i met him i thought, the other shoe HAS to drop, but really, he is that genuine. how did he end up with ME?! poor guy ;)

not a day goes by that i'm not grateful for having such an amazing husband. he has given me more then i ever dreamed of and truely makes everyday better then the last. If someone had told me years ago this is where my life would be I would have told them they were crazy - I dont deserve this amazing man - but hey I'll TAKE IT!!

Rick - you are the love of my life. you are my best friend. you are my rock. you are my everything. cliche maybe but i mean every word of it. you are such an amazing soul... im so grateful you're mine.

I love you more then words can tell you - I'm so proud to be your wife.

Thank you for sending me these roses -- they made me smile more then you'll know..

If i had more time id be posting a lot more but i have to run now.. stay tuned, im sure theres more to come!!

xoxo
Keri








6 comments:

Mrs. Bee said...

awww what a sweet hubby :)

Kelly said...

You are very very lucky Keri!

Frances said...

How sweet!

Jennifer said...

What a sweet hubby you have!!!

Michelle said...

Aww, wow! My DH says to tell your DH, "Thanks..." ;-)

Anonymous said...

what a sweet man you have! :)