Friday, February 9, 2007

A long overdue post..

Its been forever I know... I apologize for the delay! Its been a crazy few days but I finally got a few minutes so I thought I'd spend them updating the blog!

Jacksonbear has now transformed into an inchworm! He does a bit of an army crawl and then pulls his knees up and scooches forward.. his butt goes up in the air and he inches forward! Its a riot -- I took some pictures yesterday and will post them but I have to admitt I have another problem which is delaying my posts... PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS.. hahah

I have been taking a class which is teaching me all these cool things I can do with the program - the problem is, I dont have the time -- I've opened the pictures below to edit and play around with them 100 times but I decided last night I needed to just post them and play later! So once I do get a bit more time (will I ever??!!!) I will probably repost a few of these with some changes..

Seeing as Jackson is inching all over the place I'll keep the text short and just post the pictures... Hope to post more and write more of an update tonight... Until then...

From our day at the aquarium this is one of my favorite pictures of Mommy and Jackson...(credit to daddy!!)


After a long day with the fishes, Janssen and Rick relaxing watching CareBears!!!


Last weekend we took a trip to Western Ma. out to the Berkshires to visit our dear friends Jan and Crispin --Lis, Dan and Rylan made the trip as well. We all stayed in a hotel with an adjoining room - Lis and Dan kept an ear out for Jackson when Mommy and Daddy went to see Stephen Kellogg and the Sixers at a bar - they just happened to be playing out there last weekend too. It was the first time we left Jackson with anyone other than family -- Mommy was a wreck! Luckily Stephen was a great distraction - It was awesome - of course! They even sang us the song he sang at our wedding reception - "Such a Way" And we're happy to report - after only one short waking Jackson was fine for Lis and Dan!! :)

Here is Rylan and his cars at Jan's house just before dinner... its rare to see him without those in his hands these days!


Jacksonbear as a PIGGIE!! We finally broke out the pack n' play again but not for sleeping! This is now a safe place for Jacksonbear to play if Mommy needs to grab something real quick... Jacksonbear not only loves to play with his toys in there, but he loves to eat the side too!! haha..


Daddy and Jacksonbear at Jan's house.. can you tell we're starting to teeth AGAIN... OH NO!!!!!!!!


Peek-a-boo Jackson! Mommy sees you!!


What does a mommy and Jacksonbear look like after a night of NO sleep?? This is what we look like!! Apparently after sleeping for the entire time we were at the show, Jacksonbear decided to be up the whole rest of the night.... that is one tired mamabear!!!


Upside down Jacksonbear...


Rollaround balls Jackson loves to chase..


Upside down Jackaroo!!!!!!


Thats all for now... check back after the weekend.. hope to post more then...Hugs to you all.. xoxo

No comments: