Monday, February 26, 2007

okay so here are the pictures I've promised..

Yes, Jackson LOVES his other new game.. POTS AND PANS!! :) It's a great help when Mom is making dinner in the kitchen!!







and on a Sunday morning, who knew all these toys Jackson has aren't anywhere near as fun as a PLASTIC CUP?!?!?!? He played with this cup for a good half hour!! Silly boy...




Mom (Grammy) and Dad (Papa) --- Doesn't this picture look JUST like me when I was little.. that one where I have a boy haircut (thanks by the way!) and I fell out of the crib -- with a strip shirt on and its on a piece of wood... When I took this picture all I could see whats that picture!!



Well as you can tell.. none of these are edited (other than the watermark) -- I just wanted to get some pictures up.. but they ill get edited one day.. ;)

Hugs!

2 comments:

Janice said...

Isn't it funny that no matter how many toys we buy our kids they are always more interested in things like plastic cups?

Has Jackson discovered the joy of playing with tupperwares and pasta strainers? My kids are also big fans of kitchen utensils, and tupperware lids are on the top of their list. ;-)

NicoleBrackPhotography said...

so cute! thanks for the reply! i have no idea where those pillows are. my friend gave them to me because she changed the theme of her sons room! i love them!!