Saturday, February 24, 2007

Speedy Gonzales

ohhhhhhhhhh yes! we are officially ON THE GO!!! Jackson figured out how to pull that bottom leg out from under him and last monday he was off and crawling -- its been NONSTOP since then!! He seems to figure something out everyday!! As you can see below, he has figured out how to pull himself up! He's not doing it all the time by any means, but we were all playing on the floor when Rick and I looked over and Jackson had pulled himself up on the basket of books we have in the living room -- he was standing there proud as could be -- just as he is in these pictures! I took these pictures right after he stood on the basket - he came over to the kitchen chairs!! silly boy..... I guess its for sure.. we're in trouble now!!!! Babyproofing here we come!! He is already a maganet for cords -- I swear he sees them miles away and just makes a B line for it!! Yesterday morning we were playing toys on the floor and I got up to get more coffee... As i turned around jackson was at my feet!!! (its about 5 steps from where we were playing!) He is definitely becoming a little man - I was putting dishes away and cleaning up the kitchen so I set Jackson up with the pots and pans as I reorganized the cabniet... BOY was he psyched!! He was SO funny banging away -- I'll have to grab the camera next time -- He's practicing to be like you Uncle Chris!!!! :)



Okay so I know this is Jacksons blog.. but this is kind of Jackson related even though its about mommy!!... see picture below.....




when you gain 40 lbs during your pregnancy - you forget what its like to be in regular clothes...i was sure i was going to be in maternity clothes unti jackson was 10! WELL, this mama bear is happy to report we went shopping today and purchased a size 4 pair of jeans.... thats 2 sizes below my PREPREGNANCY size!!! thats 10 lbs. less than prepregnancy!! yes i know, not a big deal to you - but HUGE deal for me... :) just wanted to share!!

2 comments:

Janice said...

Congratulations on being able to fit into a size 4!! Jackson must be keeping you busy! You'll probably lose more weight now that he's on the go:-)!!

Jaidean said...

How cute! Congrats on the weight loss!!!