Thursday, August 9, 2007

a day at the park...

what a beautiful day at the park!

we headed to the park with daddy around 4pm for some fun on the slide and swing!!

not much else to report so i'll get to the pictures!

look at that little face! :)

Hugs..

K..

My son apparently likes to go UP the slide instead of down...???.... But do you see that look? it says 'Hey Mom - Check this out!!!'


He thinks he's a big boy climbing up there by himself, then he turns around and goes down backwards??? weirdo!!


Of course we had to take some time out to watch the BIG KIDS!



One of my favorites of the day -- look at that face!




What does he do when he gets down to the bottom of the slide-- THROWS wood chips with excitment...



Dennis the Menace I tell you..... pray for us. :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

How fun! Devin used to slide down the slide backwards like that too and I just think that is so cute. I love the swing picture!