these three pictures may not look like anything special to you but they sum up my days PERFECTLY.
i love how Jacksonbear is all boy- 100% not even a question about it - he is a crazy man! He is always trying to climb under, over or on top of anything that is close to him. When he isn't doing that, you can find him reading books in his bedroom with me, playing chase with anyone who will play (including the dog!) pushing his 'Thomas the tank engine' toys all around.. and now the newest addtion .... a School Bus!!!!! Oh boy is that a favorite lately!
It's been a crazy few months but we're surviving.. and what loyal bloggers we have who still check back with us even though the post has been the same for so long!! I haven't even got any mail hatin' on us about it either!! Thanks for following us - things should have a bit more of a routine in the next few weeks... thank goodness!
Alright already.. where are the pictures, right?!....
Hopefully it wont be too long without posts updating the little bear!!
Hugs..xoxo
K
Scooter. Meet our family dog. Known to some as Kudjo, but a good little friend nonetheless. He's put up with a lot and has been good about it i have to say. Although we've had some struggles we do love him!!! Good thing he is pretty cute, right! If only Cesar Milan would move in!!!

(i know there are so many things techinically wrong with these two pictures but I dont care - I like the feel it gives them!!)
Jackson
This picture just cracks me up -- I put on a video for 20 minutes and this was the face I got the entire time! hahaha.. God forbid he let go of that Bus!! I told you it was a favorite!!

Thomas
Beloved Thomas. This picture seems like nothing to anyone else I'm sure. To me, it captures the very essense of my everyday life! Thomas always around - no matter where we are - the red tunnel jackson has become in love with! the toybox filled with all the toys jacksons been lucky enough to get and then those little chubby legs with this school bus running in the background.. if only there was sound you could hear his giggle... he was hysterically laughing thinking I was going to come get him! haha....

These are the little memeories that I'll always remember.. these are the moments I love being a Mommy!!!
2 comments:
hi there -
My Timothy also fell in love with School Buses and we have many many versions of it...from plush toys to plastic to hard die cast metal....in all colours but his fave was the yellow one of course....
Thank you for reminding me of it....makes me smile seeing your little one holding the bus
(Want any more? I can send them over...LOL)
Thanks for the update! I love to read about Jacksonbear. :) How is business going? I hope things are a little less crazy for your right now.
Post a Comment