Aww, what a sweet pic! It turned out really well :)
Sorry it has taken me so long to respond to your post - just started a new job! I create my storyboards in PSE and it's super simple. I go to File --> Create --> Photo Layout. I change the background color by picking a background color and filling it in with the paint bucket tool.
Good luck and let me know if you have any questions!
My name is Keri. I am married to my best friend, Rick. We have been blessed with a beautiful baby boy, Jackson David, who is the love of our lives! I love the beach. My favorite colors are pink and yellow. I believe in angels. I have sang my son 'You Are My Sunshine' every single day since the day he was born -including the first hour he was in my arms. I love my hazelnut coffee with cream and sugar. Photography and children are my two passions. I have been living my dream since becoming a wife and a mommy - they are the two most important things I have ever done in my life. I have my Masters to be an elementary teacher but am in the early stages of my own photography business while my son is little. I drink red wine occasionally. I wish on shooting stars. Laughing is one of my favorite things to do. The best advice I ever got said 'follow your bliss'.....
4 comments:
Oh my word. That is really just the sweetest thing! Adorable baby, lovely photo.
: ) Tracey @ Picture This
He looks so adorable!!
what a cute picture!
Aww, what a sweet pic! It turned out really well :)
Sorry it has taken me so long to respond to your post - just started a new job! I create my storyboards in PSE and it's super simple. I go to File --> Create --> Photo Layout. I change the background color by picking a background color and filling it in with the paint bucket tool.
Good luck and let me know if you have any questions!
Post a Comment