Yep thats right, Jackson and I were on Mix 98.5 this morning.. hahaha.... They were talking about people that are crazy enough to see a band/artist a lot of times and wanted callers to call in to tell them how many times and who it was... OBVIOUSLY i had to call about my little Dave Matthews obsession.. :) well seeing as I NEVER get through.. (actually thats a lie. i have gotten through to Greg Daniels in the afternoon to request O.A.R. a few times... and by the third day in a row he was like ALRIGHT with the O.A.R. requests from the same girl! hahahaha - but hey, all about supporting the "Jackson Fund" after all.. that IS who daddy works for, right!!!!!) sorry, sidetracked. SOOO who knew but i DID get through! The kid says 'Mix 98.5' and I was like WHAT? haha I just expected --Ringing Ringing Ringing--..... I said I was calling in response to seeing a band a lot of times... he said, okay who have you seen, i said Dave Matthews around 53 times... he said... Thats AWESOME.. one of my bosses here has seen them over 100!! hahaha.. he said, hold on keri im going to put you on hold! the next thing I know John Lander is on saying, "Hi Keri, so tell us who you have seen..." hahaha I said "Dave Matthews 53 times.. " they all responded... OH MY GOD! hahahahahah it was very funny... the conversation proceeded with questions like - have you gone the whole camping route - how long have you listened to them - what other music do you like etc.. at which point AGAIN trying to support the "Jackson Fund" I HAD to get O.A.R. in there somewhere of course... I told them my husband works for O.A.R. so we like them but he also liked DMB long before we ever met so it was a bonus! They said 'oh yeah, we like those guys a lot too' .. at which time I SHOULD have said... WELL FREAKIN PLAY THEM ON YOUR RADIO STATION MORE THEN.. but no.. i thought that would be a bit over kill hahaha... John Lander asked what DMB song to play for me and of course I said Grey Street -- what else!! He said he'd get that on for me.. but I pulled into work so I have no idea what the rest of the conversation was like... If you heard us.. did they play it?! ahhaha... Oh and the funniest part was Jackson was talking in the background the whole time.. hahahahaha He had to get his little voice on there too!!!! .... Love that kid!
so- thats the excitment for the day. starting the day talking to John Lander and the morning crew. who'd have thunk it!
on another note- i hope to get some pictures up later today... assuming i have time... if not today- then hopefully tomorrow! :)
Thursday, April 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun! I have always secretly wanted to be on the radio! I have only been to one DMB concert- but it was awesome! I would love to see them play at Red Rocks sometime.
I hope you are able to get your memory card fixed!
Post a Comment