Sunday, April 15, 2007

here are the pics!

so we had a great weekend with good friends and family! We got to hangout with cousins Meg and Katie AND we got to play with Jackson's new girlfriend Patience - and her adorable sisters Sage and Ruby. I wish I had had my camera at the hotel with these little munchkins -- they are just cute enough to eat! Mandy and Jeff - It was so good to hangout with you guys and the girls -- thanks for everything and you'll definitely have to make some plans to come up to the beach when its warm! Thanks for another great day Daddy.. we can't wait to smooch ya soon! love you..

Where's Waldo??? I mean... JACKSON!??! -- Oh yes, he's buried behind daddys boxes!!!


Jackson helpin' daddy count shirts in for the show...


Getting a drink from daddys cup in catering after that hard work in the big truck!!


Mommy's two favorite boys...melts my heart! I love how daddy is looking at Jackson!


Marc and Meghan sittin' in a tree....... ;)


nah-night daddy... meet you in our dreams!!

No comments: