i suck at putting up pictures lately.. its just been a crazy couple of weeks so just hang in there.. don't abandon the jacksonbear... just give us a bit more time. i also suck at returning phone calls.. but emails, not so bad ;) but please know that we will catch up soon or shoot me an email if you really need to talk now.. i really do apologize, and ive always said - people can always just pick up the phone for one minute, but really, i take that back. somedays you just dont even have that minute.. so i am apoloizing to all of you who have called and i havent gotten back to you yet - i will, i promise, and if i am taking to long just send me some email to give me a swift kick in the ass...
love to you all...
one crazy mamabear...
ps. we had SUCH a fun day today.. I'll post about it tomorrow.. too much to do at the moment!!! thanks!! xoox
Tuesday, May 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I need more pics! :) I hope life gets a little less hectic for you- I hate days where it seems like I barely have time to catch my breath!
Post a Comment