

how stinkin' cute is THAT?! after only an hour nap this morning, mr. jackson thought it would extra fun to stay up just in case he missed some sort of playing in the afternoon.. once we headed outside.. he was in the swing and the next thing I knew.. ni-night jacksonbear!!!!! i had to capture this one... look at those pouty lips! thats how he sleeps!!!!! he makes this little pouty face that is just too much :)
i had to post these.. i am buried in things to do but i had to put these up...
so Andrea.. THESE ARE FOR YOU GIRL!!! hehe.. you are always so awesome leaving comments.. thats the best! thanks chickie :) yay Andrea!!!!
okay.. back to the work...
goodnight moon...
7 comments:
how sweet!!!!!
He is TOO cute!
These are so precious!!
Aw, thanks! :) Jackson is so cute! I can't believe he fell asleep like that- I am so glad you got a pic!
awww, what a cutie.
HI there, Nice to meet you - thanks for leaving me a comment .. these are just precious!! OMG what a cutie!!
Aren't you just loving Wendy .. I love love loved her!!
She is awsome .. and I learned soooo much from her !!
The alumni forum is awsome - you just wait .. it's almost like the workshop is not ended!!
Take care, and see you soon .. :)
So cute! He is getting so big!
Post a Comment