Friday, May 4, 2007

a long overdue post of pictures!

awww you guys are the best!! I love getting comments... makes me feel like people actually LIKE seeing what mr. jacksonbear is up to!! so THANKS!.. and BECAUSE i was so happy i decided to post a bunch of pictures from today... yes, i have a bazillion other things to be doing but hey, what doesnt get finished today will still be there tomorrow, right ;) hehe...

so I am here listening to Stephen Kellogg's album (now go to his website and listen for a minute - you'll love him! - its okay, i'll wait right here. see, told you! i knew you'd love him too. sidenote: for all of you who always ask, that is who you hear when you call my cellphone --by the way, that song is called "Start the day early"...) ANNNNNYWAYS... I was just sitting here with my big ol' glass of wine and rockin' out to SK editing some pictures while the little bear sleeps on this Friday evening... so i decided to upload a few from our silly day today.... Hope you're having a great friday night.....

Enjoy!

xoxoxo

Aunty Nas and Uncle Marc -- recognize that PUMA sweatshirt?!?!?! hehe.. He wears it ALL the time!! thanks ;)

Want to see the new trick??!!!!!!!!!!!



HEADSTANDS!!!!! hahaha.. the funniest part about this picture is that little eye looking over at me... If I could attach sound you would hear jacksonbear saying 'mamamamamammamamamammama' at the same time... It was HYSTERICAL!!!! and look at those little piggies... so funny!!!


But by far, THIS was the funniest.... he and i were BOTH peeing our pants laughing!! okay, not literally, but i was VERY funny! man i love that little boy!!!!!


LET ME OUT MAMA!!!!!!!


"Talking to Daddy...." .....er... pushing buttons in daddys ear is more like it!


Watching the ball roll across the floor is VERY serious!


How handsome is that face!!!!


alright.. thats all for now! :)

Hugs xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. Jacksonbear is becoming quite the fashion statement.

Andrea said...

Okay, I am listening to Stephen Kellogg now, too- thanks for the link!

Jackson is so cute- he looks like a little yoga baby! I just love the positions they get themselves in to! :)